Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sketchbloginson is moving!

Good news, everyone! I have decided to ditch Blogger after FOUR YEARS of their sub-par blogging service. Four years! Man, that's a lot. Really I can't complain that much...but I have found a new love. And her name is WordPress.

Blogger was fun while it lasted, but it's time for me to move on to something a little more mature...more sophisticated. In that vein, I invite you to visit my new blog/portfolio site: http://flimflammery.com !

Sorry to make you update your feed readers, but I'll try to make this as painless as possible. Click HERE to subscribe to my new blog!


7 comments:

Davipalooza said...

What's wrong with blogger?

Bill Robinson said...

You won't really know until you try WordPress. I suggest asking Mayka about it sometime, she's the one that got me to switch!

Mike Dutton said...

Bill, congrats on the move. The new site looks great! And don't worry about making people update their subscription. Simply go into your admin, and change the feed address to the new one... that should update it for everyone else (ps if you have feedburner account set-up, then even better).

Mark McDonnell said...

Hey my man, give me a shout @: cre8tivemark@aol.com when you get the chance.

MAC

Brandon said...

Hey Bill. Thanks for the post. You may not remember me. We met at CTN-X. Hope all is going well.

kanishk said...

The new site looks great.

PPC Advertising India

kanishk said...

hiiiiii