Monday, January 26, 2009

Sketchcrawl 21: Golden Gate Park

Sorry it's taken me so long to get these up. (Or anything up, for that matter.) The holidays were crazy, then I had some surgery and now I'm (hopefully) on the mend. This sketchcrawl was held on a beautiful day in San Francisco. The meetup place was in Golden Gate Park, which is one of my favorite places in the entire city. I plunked myself down and even managed to eek out a quick watercolor.

 
In other exciting news, Brittney and I will be selling our wares at our first ever WonderCon! This is a great event, sort of the younger sibling of the massive ComicCon. It's held at the Moscone center the first weekend of March. I'm working on a new set of prints that I will have for sale there - more info on that soon! 

2 comments:

Beatriz Iglesias said...

Uh! Love that tree!!! Nice sketches :D

david santos said...

Brilliant!!!
You are Master!!!