Saturday, May 30, 2009

Maker Faire!

Hi Folks, just wanted to put up a quick note about Maker Faire. If you are in the SF Bay Area this weekend, it's an event not to be missed! If you've never been before, it's an awesome mix of art, technology, DIY, steampunk, and general eccentricty. Brittney and I will be selling our art wares in the Bizarre Bazaar all weekend. I will have the usual prints, buttons, originals, cards, etc...along with some awesome "Sustainable Sketchbooks" that are handmade, recycled, and have original handpainted art on the covers! Hope to see lots of folks there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bill!

I finally linked to your blog, sorry I didn't notice you weren't on my list. Great blog!

Gerald de Dios said...

That's fantastic! Never heard of the Faire, I wish I checked it out. Those are some good looking hand painted covers.